Wednesday 19 March 2014

Exhibition 2014

From one click of a camera button to what I have learnt this far has been a mind blowing experience. Never in my life did I think I would be preparing to have an exhibition of pictures that I took and edited, people say you learn something new everyday and that saying proves its authentication to me everyday. I took a bunch of pictures for my exhibition and I hope I can make an impact and change the way people think and view things. My journey has taken me to many places and I've tried to capture a little bit of it all. I wouldn't say I have a personal style of photography I just go with the flow, if it catches my eye I shoot that's just me. I don't want to blow my own horn but I think this is my best work so far and I'm always setting the bar to do better and push  myself so enjoy the images and don't be scared to comment, like and share thank you.

Cant live with it, cant live without it
 

 
Extra te''RUST''rials



Freedom ain't free



Government did it




Living in the sky



 
Moonwalking on the clouds




Trying to survive, trying to stay alive




Walkway to our futures




What happens in the hood stays in the hood




What's on their minds ?


No comments:

Post a Comment