Tuesday 4 March 2014

Have Hope and Stay Dope

These past few weeks have really opened my mind up in terms of  working with people and finding myself. WYC and all the sponsors are good people and positivity is all you find around them. As a student from the DC class. I have also learned alot about photography and filming. Each of us have to do a 10 photo series of our surroundings and our day to day happenings.

The title of my series will be "Have Hope and Stay Dope" and a series of photographs will be uploaded every week that has factors of the title.


 I titled this photograph "Whats on their minds ?" and no one will ever know but for them to still smile and pose for pictures under their circumstances and the way they growing up means there is still hope for our future generations.

This is where the dope part comes in, Nowhere in the world is there another pair of sneakers like this. There are different colours, different styles, different shapes and sizes but there is not another pair like this and thats DOPE.




This is a picture of a baby, I dont have a title for this photograph but when I think about it the first thing that comes to mind is innocence and she doesnt know alot about whats really happening around her so I do have a title after all and I would like to call this photograph "Innocent Ignorance"

No comments:

Post a Comment